Preparing breadrolls is very simple and mainly it is a snack item.It can be considered to be a relishing evening snack. All you will require doing is fry the portions and serve it hot. The snack can be served along with dips such as chutney and tomato sauce.
Cooking Time: 25- 30 minutes
Servings: 6 -7 portions
6-7 slices of White, multi grain, or brown bread
2-3 Potatoes (medium-sized)
½ tablespoon - Pomegranate seeds or mango powder
½ tablespoon - Powdered black pepper (optional)
½ tablespoon - Red chili powder
2 Green chillies (chopped)
½ tablespoon Garam Masala
½ tablespoon Cumin powder
½ tablespoon Chaat Masala
Few coriander leaves (chopped)
Salt as per taste
- Boil the potatoes till they are soft and can be mashed easily.
- Add the dry mango or pomegranate powder, green chilies, red chili powder, chaat masala, coriander leaves, garam masala, salt and cumin powder to the mashed potatoes.
- The mixture can be prepared in a big bowl or a plate. Mix it well till all the items are combined thoroughly.
- Now, make rolls depending on the bread size. You can make as many as you want.
- The mentioned recipe is for about 6-7 portions.
- The quantity can be increased as per your requirement.
- Pour some water in the plate and place a bread on it.
- Squeeze out water from the bread. Press it with your palms.
- Fill the combined mixture in the center of the bread
- Now, roll the bread slowly and lock the edges, so that the mixture is not scattered outside.
- Once all the rolls are ready
- Heat oil for frying, deep fry the Breadrolls once they turn out to be crispy and brown they can be removed from the pan.The dish is ready to be served on the table. You can provide dips like sauce and chutney to increase the tang of your dish.
This is an Indian snack the ingredients used will give the dish a spicy taste. If you want to prepare a dish that can be ready in few minutes, then Breadrolls are the suitable option.