Paneer tikka kebab is an authentic Punjabi recipe. It is one of the best dishes in the starters category and a well savored food item across the Indian sub-continent.
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes.
2 cups of paneer cubes.
½ cup thick curd.
1 teaspoon ginger paste.
1 teaspoon garlic paste.
2 teaspoons of red chilli powder.
½ teaspoon of fenugreek leaves (kasuri methi).
½ teaspoon garam masala.
2 tablespoon of chopped coriander.
1 teaspoon chat masala.
1 tablespoon of edible oil.
Salt to taste.
- Mix curd, ginger paste, garlic paste, chilli powder, dried fenugreek leaves, garam masala, chaat masala and chopped coriander to prepare the marinade. Stir well to make sure that the marinade is well prepared. Add the ingredients in their correct proportions.
- Coat the paneer cubes with the marinade evenly. After the coating is complete, keep aside the cubes in the bowl and cover it with a lid.
- Preheat the microwave oven to 200 degrees.
- Use the grill and wire rack provided within the oven to place the cubes in a good order.
- Grill the paneer cubes for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and serve hot.