- 3 large ripe tomatoes, cut into medium pieces or wedges
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 (200g) pack feta cheese, crumbled
- handful black Greek olives, pitted if desired
1. In bowl, combine tomatoes, cucumber and onion. Sprinkle with salt to taste and let sit for a few minutes so that the salt can draw out the natural juices from the tomato and cucumber.
2. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with oregano, and pepper to taste. Sprinkle feta cheese and olives over salad. Serve.